YIELD: 4 Servings
PREP: 5 mins
COOK: 20 mins
READY IN: 25 mins
- Saute onion, garlic and chilli until soft
- Add one can of beans, tomatoes, and celery and blend together using a bar mix or blender (I use a thermomix) then:
- Add 2 1/2 cups of water
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer
- Add the second can of beans- cannellini/butter (even kidney for some colour) and small pasta
- Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, then check that pasta is al' dente.
- Serve with tofutti/sour cream, garnish with parsley and slice some beautiful ciabatta bread
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?
Leave a comment