- YIELD: 16 Patties
- PREP: 10 mins
- COOK: 15 mins
- READY IN: 8 hrs 25 mins
Crispy, tasty little Indian street snacks. You won't be able to stop at one.
- 250 g red lentils (masoor dal) soaked in water for 8 hours
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 red 'birds eye' chillis
- 1/2 cup corainder roughly chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil to cook with
- In a large bowl, cover the lentils in water and soak overnight.
- Drain the lentils through a colander, and pour into a blender.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend them until combined, and roll into small, palm sized balls
- In a large, non stick frying pan, heat up the coconut oil
- Lightly cook the Vadais until golden brown on each side
- Drain them on a paper towel, and serve them warm, with coconut yoghurt to dip
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?
Leave a comment