YIELD: 2-4 Servings
PREP: 5 mins
COOK: 20 mins
READY IN: 25 mins
- Boil the broccoli, cauliflower and celeriac for about 15 minutes until tender
- Add the minced garlic
- Pour into blender or use a bar mix, adding a can of cannelini beans (this will thicken it!)
- Blend until smooth
- Return to heat and add torn kale or spinach leaves, another can of cannellini beans and season with salt and pepper.
- Add chilli flakes, vegie stock to taste, basil and fresh parsley
- Add the gluten free gnocchi last (I used about 250gms), ensuring you watch it (allow it to cook for about 3 minutes) and stir gently so you don't squash the gnocchi and beans.
- Top with more chilli flakes and enjoy!
Leave a comment