MEDIA AND PRESS
Adele McConnell, creator of Vegie Head
…has reached hundreds of thousands of people with her big smile, fun loving attitude, ‘can-do’ personality and her fearlessness in sharing her life with her followers.
Featured on many websites, blogs and social media pages and featured in magazines, newspapers and even on Channel 31, she is reaching out to people through her delicious food, enticing photography and genuine love of all of her fellow ‘Vegie Heads’.
She is available for guest blogging, recipe collaboration and vegan recipe development for menus, as well as private consultations.
Check out Adele’s YouTube channel
‘The Vegan Cookbook’ by Adele McConnell is available anywhere books are sold, both online and in stores Worldwide. It’s printed in three languages.
Online Acclaim & Accomplishments:
- ***WINNER*** of The Vegan Woman 2012 Vegan Food Blogger Award
- Online interview for Natural Health Mag (also published cover story)
- Online interview for Endeavour College Magazine (also published story)
- Featured in Oxfam 'Stop Hunger Start Cooking' ebook
- Interviewed about natural skin care for The Sydney Morning Herald
- Interviewed by brilliant Kate from 'Betty Means Business' about all things entrepreneurial
- Featured article about using oils on your skin for Food Matters
- Cover star for Violet Magazine
- Interview with The Little Sage, about intuitive wellness
- Interview with MindFood magazine, in print and online
- Podcast with Up For a Chat
- Featured recipe on Be Naturally You
- Featured on The Goodness Project
- Featured on Lorna Jane's Move Nourish Believe as Sporty Sister of the Week
- Featured interview with Dr Nat Kringoudis, Hormone Revolutionist
- An interview onThe Inspire Wire with Alice Nicholls
- An interview withFirst Step Virtual Assistant
- Featured interview withSusana Frioni
- Cover interview withNaturally Australia Magazine
- An interview withNurture and Shine
- Published book reviewfrom VegeTaraian
- Featured as a 'Health Guru to Watch'with The New Daily
- Online interview for WebProNews
- Written interview with WebProNews
- Food Blogger for www.favediets.com
- Vegie Head recipes and interview can be seen in the December 2011 issue for the non-profit organisation 'Nektarina Non-Profit', in their on-line magazine'The Hummingbird' https://www.nektarinanonprofit.com/
- Featured on Finding Vegan
- Featured on Planet VegMel
- Featured blogger on Vegan Mainstream
- Featured on organic-remix.com
- Featured blogger on Vegan as F**k
- Featured foodie on Food Buzz
- Guest blogger on Seitanic Cult
- Featured on The Animal Actionist
- Featured on VegAwesome
- Featured as a 'Friday Foodie' on The Wellness Warrior
- Featured 'Blogger Snippet' in the Vegan Mainstream Zine
- Featured in 'The Serene Wellness Daily Paper' on 'The Holistic Health and Wellness Project'
- Featured on "This dish is vegetarian"
- Regular blogger on VegeMe..co.nz
- Featured in the Oxfam 'Stop Hunger, Start Cooking' E-book
- 2 page article in published magazine 'Pubs and Clubs Manager Victoria' Winter 2011
- Picture editorial in 'The St Kilda Newspaper'
- Featured 'Friday Friend' on The Path the Wellness with Melissa Ambrosini
- Guest recipe on Relauncher
- Guest Speaker and Proud Partner with Edgars Mission's World Animal Day
- Interview with Harmony Yoga Mats Harmony Yoga Mats