YIELD: 2-4 Servings
PREP: 5 mins
COOK: 20 mins
READY IN: 25 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 180C
- In a food processor, whiz spinach, macadamia nuts, lemon juice and EVOO until smooth (but still a little bit chunky)
- Spread pesto across pastry- there is no need to be perfect, just have fun with it!
- Place olives and tomatoes randomly, and sprinkle some water on the edges of the pastry
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, and serve with the fresh basil thrown on top
- Serve with a big salad and dig in!
Leave a comment