YIELD: Serves 2 (2 Servings)
PREP: 10 mins
COOK: 30 mins
READY IN: 40 mins
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- Process or blend the cauliflower until it becomes a fine 'rice'
- Rinse the processed cauliflower in hot water
- Allow to drain very well, and pat dry using a clean cloth or paper towel
- In a large bowl, mix the dried cauliflower, almond meal, nutritional yeast, minced garlic, basil, salt and 'eggs'
- Use a little bit of coconut oil to grease a pizza tray, then put the cauliflower 'dough' in the centre
- Push out to the edges, trying to keep it as level as possible
- It won't be sticky; but it shouldn't be too wet either
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crispy
- Top with passata, and vegies, and bake for a further 10 minutes
- *This pizza isn't like a 'normal' pizza; there is no flour/gluten to hold it together
- **If you haven't dried your cauliflower enough, you may find that it takes longer to cook