- YIELD: 4-6 Servings
- PREP: 15 mins
- COOK: 30 mins
- READY IN: 45 mins
- 1 Large Onion Sliced
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Kale torn, with stems removed
- 1 cup spelt rolled oats (gluten free)
- 1 cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 cups Sweet Potatoes roughly diced
- 1 cup Butternut Pumpkin roughly chopped
- 1 cup Broccoli florets chopped finely
- 1 cup Cauliflower blitzed in a processor
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Seeds to top
- In a large, heavy bottomed fry pan, heat the olive oil up over a low heat. Add the onions, and cook, stirring regularly for about 20 minutes, until cooked through and are beginning to caramelise. Add the kale and cook for a further 15 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside
- Bring a bot of salted water to the boil, and add the sweet potato and pumpkin. Bring back to the boil and cook for 15 minutes- or until tender. Drain and set aside
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. In a food processor or blender, add the oats, flour and sunflower seeds, and blitz until smooth. Add the coconut oil and mix again until a light dough forms; you may add a little water if the dough is dry.
- Press the dough into the base and up the sides of a cake tin, and prick all over with a fork. Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until it's just firm to touch.
- Mash the sweet potato and pumpkin together and set aside. In the pie base, add the caramelised onions and kale, and spoon in half of the sweet potato and pumpkin mix. Sprinkle with the broccoli and spoon on the remainder of the potato/pumpkin mix.
- Top with the blended cauliflower and extra sunflower seeds/pumokin seeds and cook for 25-30 minutes
- Remove from cake tin, and slice. Sprinkle with some smoky paprika and serve with a dollop of tahini, hommus or cashew cheese.
- COURSE: Main Meals
- SKILL LEVEL: Easy
combigan side effects combigan eye drops 2%
buy cyclomune buy cyclosporine
combigan side effects buy generic combigan
is chloroquine safe https://chloroquineorigin.com/ cloroquin
Leave a comment