YIELD: Makes 12 Squares (6-12 Servings)
PREP: 10 mins
COOK: 15-20 mins
READY IN: 25 mins
- Sift the brown rice flour, baking powder, cacao and salt into a bowl
- Whisk the coconut cream, sugar, and oil together until there are no lumps
- Pour the wet mix into the dry, and fold gently- do not over mix!
- Add the choc chips, and pour into a greased brownie pan-a small one, as this only makes a small amount
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes, check with a skewer and bake for a further 5 minutes if you want them drier
- This mixture can be doubled, just bake for 20-25 minutes and check on it after that
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before you slice it....if you can wait that long!